Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- You're so stressed and tired. The demands of life and work are pulling you in all directions.
- You can't remember the last time you really felt good.
- You have specific health concerns such as headaches, anxiety, or fibromyalgia, and you've done everything the doctors have told you, but you still feel lousy.
- You have pain. It hurts. And everyone tells you it's all in your head.
- Nothing is really "wrong," but you feel depressed or anxious much of the time.
- You feel like life is just passing you by because you just don’t feel like doing anything anymore.
- You've suffered some emotional pains in your past that you thought you could get through, but those emotions keep coming up. You just want to put it behind you once and for all.
- You’re tired of yet another prescription. You want to take charge of your health instead of taking so many medications.
If this sounds like you, take heart.
Therapeutic Touch may be just what you’re looking for if:
- You are open and receptive to complementary ways of healing.
- You recognize the importance of making the time for self-care.
- You are ready to make your life and your health a priority.
- You recognize that an investment in health and well-being is the most important investment you will ever make.
- You understand that you must be willing to take care of yourself before you can take care of others.
Your Next Step
If these sound like you, check out Solutions to find out how these incredible therapies can help you!
Donna Gironda IMT-C, CLT
3119 Valley Ave Suite 104
Winchester VA 22601