Do you remember the last time you woke up and felt great or is that a long forgotten memory?
Perhaps you’re struggling to recover from an illness, depression or just trying to cope with chronic pain. Or maybe you’re frustrated with challenges such as:
- Chronic Stress and Anxiety
- TMJ or Dental Trauma
- Neck and Back Pain
- Sinus and Allergy Ailments
You’re not alone!
When you’re suffering you need more than just a quick fix or another pill. You need:
- A therapist who will listen and understand your concerns.
- To be treated as a whole person instead of a list of symptoms.
- A gentle touch that helps restore your body’s innate wisdom to heal itself.
- A personalized approach using the BEST therapies for your body.
My name is Donna Gironda and I’m here to assist you in your journey toward health and healing. I use an integrative approach because I find, not one - but several different therapies to be the most effective way to treat the whole person. I am Winchester's only Certified Integrative Manual Therapist (IMT) in private practice at Therapeutic Touch in Winchester Va. I am conveniently located in Creekside Station on Valley Ave across the street from Rubbermaid. I share an office with Creekside Chiropractic.
My services include:
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Far Infrared Sauna
- Fascial Counterstrain
- Hyperbaric Oxygen
- Integrative Manual Therapy (IMT)
- Ion Foot Detox
- Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Lymph Drainage
- Visceral Manipulation
- Zero Balancing
How do I take the First step toward Relief?
Check out IS THIS YOU to find out if the integrative approach might help you on your path towards good health and restoration.
Donna Gironda IMT-C, CLT
540-539-4551 3119 Valley Ave Ste 104 Winchester VA 22601